moon phases
 

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Just thinking

Another Sunday Night. One of many that pass me by....alone. Sunday nights alone for the past 15 years. That's alot of Sundays alone. Before my mother passed away two years ago, ( I never realized this until I reached for the phone to call her one Sunday and Many Sundays after) but no matter how far the distance, I would call her on Sundays to see how she was doing and to share what was or was not happening in my life. A Sunday get together. But no more. I spent my day straightening out things at home, testing my camera, trying to figure out what I can and cannot eat. Watched the weather to see where Hurricane Jeanne will blow on through. Watched a couple of TV programs, responded to a few emails. Hoping I will feel well enough to go back to work in the Morning. This blog thing is a good way to journal. I much rather type each night than writte on paper. I have just begun to explore the possibilites of networking using the blog system.

If you are an independent Film maker and would like to share the ins and outs of producing and raising money to produce your film - please feel free to respond to opened listening ears. My brother and I are producing an original Movie Short based on a Love Ballad I wrote. Until then,
Good night and Sweetdreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for