moon phases
 

Monday, October 18, 2004

My life has changed

Its harder than ever to sleep now, considering all that has happened in the past few days. Every creak, every little noise makes me wake up and sit right up. I feel like someone is watching me at my doorway of my bedroom when I close my eyes to sleep. I look through the peephole of my door before I open it. I pause and stick out my neck before I proceed around a corner. I hope this paranoid feeling goes away quickly...I don't need this stress to be added to what all is going on with me. I do miss my guitars....I want so much to play them and write more songs...but I can't. Not now, and I don't know when I will be able to again.

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 18, 12:17:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Missie Rose said...

i use, and still to a point am, a scardy cat. i would call 911 at the crackle of too many leaves outside my window; i would turn at the next street if i thought the car behind me might be following me to my point of destination-it was the effect from watching too much Unsolved Mysteries. then i lived by myself and had to face every noise, every late night coming home to an empty apartment; and i had no choice but to toughen up, because i decided one can be smart but paranio will only drive to one to insanity. i have not a clue what happened to you to make you a paraniod android but i hope you can find the peace to shake it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for