moon phases
 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cafepress Shop Opening Soon!

Please sign my Guest Book

You will be able to purchase my CD of music featuring "Boston Rooftops" soon! When you click here, you will be directed to my new online shop. Currently, I have nothing there, but soon I will have my cd, Diamond In The Rough, performed by my band, Desert Moon and Friends. I will be adding items to my shop so hopefully you will be able to "one click" purchase anything you need for your house, home, or you or your family or friends! Details will be outlined soon. Please share this with your friends. This will be my source of income while I go back to school online. Instead of me standing the street corners, I am standing in the cyber streets of the internet selling items such as my original music and much more. If you have art, crafts, or something you would like to sell, please let me know. One time buying or a collection of things to sell, I would LOVE to help you out.....just let me know in my guest book.

Hope to hear from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for