moon phases
 

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Best Movies So Far with a Great Message

Blood Diamond wow let the truth be known!
Cars romance is not dead in America or in animation!
RV family values exist no matter how hard we try to mess things up!
Click never look back or forward. . . More than enjoy the moment, SAVOR it with all your senses!
Night at the Museum Never give up on your dreams NEVER! The Ripple Effect concept demonstrated with flair!
Let me know what you think?

oh yeah
check out Déjà Vu Oh my goodness do we really have technology like that now? do we?

Next on the list is The Good Shepard and Apocalypto. Any others you think have a great message? Let me know.


Please sign my Guest Book

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 30, 05:40:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i have to say to my review on Good Shepard - I WILL NEVER STOP TRUSTING! YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL YOU PROVE YOURSELF OTHERWISE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for