moon phases
 

Monday, November 29, 2004

New Zealand

New Zealand is my Home away from Home. I can remember what it was like with my first breathe of the New Zealand Air. My eyes swelled with tears. My heart swelled up with warmth. My body from head to toe felt an instant of Peace throughout my existance. At that moment, I never felt more peace in my heart. It was as if I could rest and be still.

As the hours passed, my heart grew fonder. As the days lingered on, my heart grew warmer. As the day turned to night turned to morning turned to day, my heart - my soul - my everything, felt as if I was home. After decades of traveling....I found my Home.

I will always remember that feeling of visiting New Zealand. Peace. Warmth. Beauty. A feeling of being Home. To feel the feeling of being home once again, I yearn for that feeling every day.

New Zealand, my home away from home.

Virtual New Zealand

Where to stay inexpensively in New Zealand YHA

More New Zealand

Maori.org

English/Maori one word Translator

A few pictures of Maori Culture

Brief History of the Maori People

Extensive Maori Information
plus Home Websites of Maori Tribes

Maori Arts and Culture

Dictionary of New Zealand Biography

New Zealand Herald Newspaper

Lonely Planet on New Zealand

General Map of New Zealand

Information Network Center for New Zealand

Immigration Service for New ZealZealand

Customs in New Zealand

Jason's New Zealand the best site to start your search

Jobs in New Zealand

World Factbook on New Zealand

National Library of New Zealand

100% Pure New Zealand

Embassy in Washington D.C. to New Zealand

New Zealand online

Study abroad in New Zealand

Travel to New Zealand

The Governor-General in New Zealand

Offices of the Government in New Zealand

Great Deals to travel to New Zealand

Special Flights to New Zealand

Archives of New Zealand

Destination: New Zealand

National Parks of New Zealand

New Zealand in History

NZHistory on the net

World History of New Zealand

Birds of New Zealand

Pronunciation Key for Maori

Brief History of the Maori Language

Ngata Dictionary - Maori

Learn to speak Maori Phrases














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for