moon phases
 

Friday, October 22, 2004

Personality Disorder Online Test

I know what you are thinking....why would I want to take a personality disorder test. Come on, no one is watching....don't you want to know the truth about yourself ....and only you will know, unless you have loose lips...you know, loose lips sink ships.....go ahead and click on the link and take it. I dare you! I challenge you to take a deeper look into yourself. Remember, no one is looking. It's only between you and the cyberspace! Good Luck!!!

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 22, 09:53:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger she-blocks said...

hi rob!

thanx for visiting.i'm sorry coz u might not be able to read my whole posting as i would always blog in english,as well as in malay...about the fonts,i changed it in the template.it's kinda hard as i don't really have any hands-on in css programming.it's a trial & error thingy!...hehehe...

p/s:wished that you come and visit my place more often!;)..am gonna take the personality disorder test in a while...good link,i suppose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for