moon phases
 

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Are prayers being answered or are these just coincedences?

After talking to the detective last night, I really didnt have much hope that he would be investigating my case with vigor. Well, little to my surprise, he called me up and came over and took all the information I had collected with pictures and all just a few moments ago. I received insurance forms from one source. The correct information for the Mayo Clinic was verified today with a phone call. Still waiting for the detailed information, but it is coming. Had one situation with my stomach and chest...it is getting better...but today, was a way better day! Do I thank all of you for your prayers offered ............I say YES YES YES!!!
Thanks for your prayers....one step at a time! Thank you my family and friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for