moon phases
 

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Waiting for some answers

The waiting game. Waiting for the detective(s) to come and interview me. Waiting for the Doctor to sign the short term disability and catastrophic leave, and other papers to active my payment protection plan on a few of my bills. Waiting for the Renter's Ins. papers to come in the mail. Waiting for the papers from the Mayo Clinic to come so I can start collecting the information I need from the various Docs and Hospitals I have been tested from in the past two years. The waiting game is not fun. Who said all games should be fun, well, they are not right.
Patience is what I am learning. Man, it's challenging to learn to wait. Isn't there a Bible verse about they who wait........goodnight...sweetdreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for