moon phases
 

Saturday, July 30, 2005

World Talk Radio Show - Let's Talk Trains

We have been canceled for July 30th talk show and will be rescheduled soon...I will evite you and let you know when we will air Boston Rooftops....

LIVE TALK every Saturday -
when you access the main page of world talk, then click on the top left tab: Let's Listen

10am to 12pm PST ------ 1pm to 3pm EST

Live Studio: 1-888-514-2100 and join in the radio conversation

or for my international friends you can call
001-858-268-3068 and join in the radio conversation



If you would like to listen to the show when we are on LIVE World Talk Radio, and be a caller from the listening radio audience, let me know so I can add you to the EVITE list. I will need your email address.

contact: yerzy156@gmail.com if you want to be added to our EVITE list

Please sign my Guest Book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for