moon phases
 

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

One step closer

Yesterday I went to a doc and was given some meds. I do believe this doc is on the right track. Today, I have woken up with a tight bloated stomach once again. When will it stop. When will my stomach go back to normal....I am getting werry. BUT I will survive and get over this .... I will!!! Today President Bush and Senator Kerry have their first debate in Miami, Florida. I really wonder if the floridians really care about the two men debating at this point, since they are trying to get their lives together after 4 consecutive hurricanes hit their homeland with just weeks of each other. What are the real issues anyway? The war in Irag? War on Terror? The economy at home? Health care? Education? Safety here right at home? This shall be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for