moon phases
 

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I am trying to keep positive

Today, was a very hard day. I have tried to be positive, keep my mind busy, look for the good, look for opportunities to help others since Labor Day of this year. Today, I just cant find anything to write that is worth sharing. I spoke to the detective. I spoke to car insurance people. I spoke to the DMV. I spoke to several music shops. I spoke to the school district. Without going into any more detail, the net result is a BIG FAT ZERO!......how disappointing. Another day tomorrow. Another dollar some would say....but for me it's another dollar I will NOT have. Sorry for being so negative, but that is how I feel at this time. Today, I have lost hope. But, as down as I feel, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!! I suppose I just need to regroup.....take a deep breath and regroup. Peace, Love, Joy, Happiness, and May you enjoy Good Health along with safety to your well being.
nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for