moon phases
 

Saturday, March 05, 2005

What is the String Theory?

Listed below are links relating to The String Theory!

click here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and an excellent video click here, and here for basic and advance explaination, and here, and here for advanced explaination, click here for scientific reviews, and here, and here, and here, here, and here, and here, and in basic simple terms click here, and here, and click here to find out how it relates to music. click here to see simple diagram. click here, and here, and here for a PBS summary.

This should get you started with LOTS of curiousity. When I viewed the special on PBS, I had to watch it a few times, and I still wonder if I understand it. All that I know is that this String Theory is something EXCITING and new to me concerning how our universe and our microscopic world is put together and functions!

Again, if you have futher explainations, or links to share to defend or disprove the String Theory, please share! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
 Search:   for